So this is what happens when you go to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary and search for the definition of Romance.
- intransitive verb
- to exaggerate or invent detail or incident
- to entertain romantic thoughts or ideas
- transitive verb
- to try to influence or curry favor with especially by lavishing personal attention, gifts, or flattery
- to carry on a love affair with
And, this is what happens when you search for the definition of Incurable:
- impossible to cure : not curable
- not likely to be changed
So that must make me a person prone to exaggerate or invent details because I like to entertain romantic thoughts for which no cure exists so I lavish attention on those I love and hope to carry a love affair with and this will never change.
That sounds about right. (perhaps I would veto the love affair part – but included it for fun)
What two words perfectly define you?